17 mayo, 2014

I Was Gonna Cancel

El video.



Señoras y señores, tenemos el peor video del año y probablemente, el peor video de Kylie.

Si quieren gastar 3:40 minutos de su vida, sólo observen el video que se encuentra encima de estas líneas.

Para excusar la mediocridad de este video, Kylie ha declarado:

"This video is an abstract look at pedestrian life and how we're all just trying to get through and rise above everyday challenges. Although the song talks about a real life event that happened the day I recorded the song with Pharrell, the video has a more conceptual approach and I love how surreal it looks. I found myself almost directing traffic and it made me think about how we're all just trying to negotiate our way through day to day life."


Kylie, arrepiéntete y cree en el evangelio de Lykke Li (?)*

*Ya luego sabrán de qué hablo.

No hay comentarios: